How to connect your Android Phone to Gpshub.net server?
Your Android mobile device can be converted into GPS device with GPS Tracker application which can be downloaded from : https://goo.gl/7SGnpX
How to start using your mobile device as GPS Tracker?
- Install and open application on your phone;
- click here to download the android application (accept the installations from unknown sources in settings) :https://goo.gl/7SGnpX
After Installation, open the application and go settings tab. There you can see the Device IMEI number under “ Device IMEI “ tab.
Do the settings as mentioned below.
- In GPS Tracker application go to “Settings”
- Give tracking interval as 5 Seconds
- Location accuracy as 20 Meters
- Check the box Auto Startup
- Click “Start tracking” in GPS Tracker application;
- Wait for the Smart Phone to get a satellite fix, this can take some time (and is best achieved outdoors with clear sky); (If you click on “ Status” tab, You will come to know whether the GPS fix is over or not)
- After some minutes you will see location of your Smart Phone on your web account;
- If you want better battery life, set the tracking interval to at least 60-120 seconds.
Visit https://gpshub.net and click on the LOGIN OR REGISTER button available on the top right corner of the website. Give your email address and code displayed on the screen. Click on register button and wait for 5 seconds. You will get a message “ Details sent to email” on screen. Then login with the details given in the email.
You will be provided with a password in your mail from [email protected]
- Visit https://gpshub.net and login with your email and password provided.
- Add your device to your https://gpshub.net account. Enter your Phone Name and IMEI number of your phone. To add device, Please login to your account first. (Please see How to get device IMEI number later on this page. Then Click on
Please provide the details in the fields given below
- And Click on Save Button. Web Settings Finished.
- Android Phone Settings
- Ensure GPS and Internet connection is activated on your Smart Phone;
- Download GPS Tracker Android application from your registered email id which you have received from [email protected]
- Android GPS Tracker (Visible)
5 days free trial with full features.
Unable to connect your phone to your account? Feel free to contact us for assistance at [email protected]